1) General Branch Meeting, Wednesday, 9th November, 13:00-14:00, Arts Complex LT3, 17 Woodland Road
1. ‘What Is UCU Doing For Its Members?’ – Guest Speaker: Rob Goodfellow, UCU President
2. University Strategy Implementation – Bristol UCU Response
Bristol UCU Briefing Document – Strategy Update [PDF]
Workload Strategy for 2016/17 [PDF]
3. New Branch Rules – Adoption
New Branch Rules – to be adopted [PDF]
Old Branch Rules – for comparison [PDF]
Model National Rules – incorporated as New Branch Rules [PDF]
2) Coaches to London Demo, Saturday, 19th November@08:00
Please book early to avoid disappointment:
3) ‘Bristol Says TEF Off: Why are our fees going up?’, Wednesday, 9th November, 18:30-20:00, Peel Lecture Theatre, Geography
For more information:
4) ‘Let’s make Equality Work’, Wednesday, 16th November, 9.30-14.00
A workshop for all staff, brought to you by University of Bristol Joint Unions Equality Group.
Comments are closed.