1) Pay Ballot
- Please vote! A returned ballot paper equals a stronger union.
- Not received your ballot? Please complete this form asap: https://www.ucu.org.uk/no-HE-ballot-paper
- Social Media. Go to UCU’s Facebook page; share our campaign material with colleagues. Add a Twibbon to your social media profile picture to let everyone know you’ve voted.
- Encourage colleagues to vote.
2) Lecture Capture
The current University of Bristol ‘Policy for Recording Education Activities’ is up for revision. The headline change for Bristol UCU is the proposed change to the opt-out part of the Policy where the “no questions asked” opt out has been removed.
In response to the proposed changes, we have set up a Bristol UCU ‘Should We Retain “No Questions Asked” Lecture Capture Opt Out?’:
Please let us know your views on the proposed Policy change. E-Ballot closes 10th May.
3) AGM, Wednesday, 11th May@1pm
Don’t forget our AGM on 11th May.
More details on our Bristol UCU website:
4) Summer Meet UCU for Lunch, Monday 16th May 2016, 12:00-13.30 pm, 7G1, 7 Priory Road
Members and non-members: all welcome at this lunch-time, drop-in Bristol event.
Come find out more about what Bristol UCU is doing and what Bristol UCU can do for you.
Please register at:
5) ‘The role of education institutions in tackling climate change’, 11:00-15:30, 13th May, University of Manchester
Called by UCU and supported by NUS, this conference explores the delivery of a low carbon economy in HE.
More info and registration: