1) Bristol UCU Annual General Meeting, *Today*, 13:00-14:00, Microsoft Teams
To join the AGM today @1pm, click on the link below:
On the agenda: the election of Branch Officers and our Executive Committee for 2021-2022, Workload Allocation for Branch Reps and wishing all the best to Tracey Hooper and to James Thompson, who are standing down as Immediate Past President and President respectively.
For a copy of the full agenda and candidates standing for election as Branch Officers and as Exec members, please click on the link below:
2) Graduate Teaching Scheme
Calling all HPTs. If you have been asked by your School to apply to the Graduate Teaching Scheme, please email email@example.com
3) 💗 our academic-related, Professional Services staff
- Tuesday 15 June, 1-2pm: Launch event
- Friday 18 June, 1-2pm: IT members event
- Thursday 24 June, 1-2pm: library members event
- Monday 28 June, 1-2pm: student support and counselling members event
4) New UCU Subs 2021/22
Subject to UCU Congress 2021 approval [link], there will be no rise in membership subscriptions from September 1st.
For those earning between £5,000-£22,000, there will even be a small reduction in subs:
5) Bristol UCU on USS Proposals
Results are in from our branch members’ survey:
- Only 21% are satisfied with USS
- Only 9% trust the USS to act in their interest
- 87% want more of a say in how the USS is run
- Less than 5% supported UUK’s two-tier proposal
Comments are closed.