1) Landmark Deal at University of Bristol to Tackle Gender Pay Gap
Suzy Cheeke, Bristol UCU Vice President, and Judith Squires, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost, signed the ‘University of Bristol Collective Agreement to Address the Gender Pay Gap’ yesterday. This agreement is the culmination of 18 months of negotiations and is a first for UK HE.
2) Claiming From the Local Hardship Fund
Please note: the branch is currently processing claims to our Local Hardship Strike Fund by members who took strike action before Christmas – thanks to branch officers Tracey and Mercedes for their sterling work processing them.
If you are eligible (HPT? Grade J and below?) and have not done so, please apply.
For more details on eligibility and how to apply:
3) UCU Events – Migrant Members, Professional Service Members and Casualised Members
Members be interested in attending this forthcoming UCU events on behalf of the branch:
- Migrant members’ annual conference, Thursday 27 February
- Academic related, professional staff annual meeting, Thursday 12 March
- Staff on casualised contracts annual meeting, Saturday 29 February
For more details on how to register, email email@example.com.
Comments are closed.